Monday, July 14, 2008

ACE brand Cider Part 1 of 5

The review of Ace ciders will have to be a five part series, because there are five different kinds of Ace cider.  The Ace "Honey Apple" cider is the best cider I have ever had.  Milled locally in Sebastopol, Ace brand ciders uses honey and apples harvested right in Sonoma county.   From the first sip you can tell you are drinking something special.  The distinct flavor of  Granny Smith apples really impressed me, and remains a strong presence in the after taste as well.  There is also an subtle honey flavor that adds some intricacy to the experience.  Ace Honey Apple is a little bit on the sweet side, but not too sweet, and also has a teeny bit of dryness that really completes the cider.  

Ace brand Honey Apple cider is now officially my benchmark for rating cider.  I give it a perfect 10 out of 10.  I cannot think of anything that could be improved.  I feel thats its price ($3.29) is a good value considering it comes in 22oz bottles.  -I think there are six packs also, but im not positive about that.  Would I buy Ace Honey Apple cider again?  There is a 100% chance I will.  I'll even tell my friends to buy it.  Thats how good it is.  Buy this cider.  


Price paid $3.29 (tax not included)
ALC 5%



No comments: